Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Episode IDK (#13

So....I didn't post an episode yesterday because I wanted Aubreana's blog post to settle. But, this episode was pre-recorded (I did it on Monday) simply because I just knew I wouldn't have any other time this week. I leave for L.A tonight and will be there for the next three days and I'm going to Universal Studios! So excited! So, I've had to prepare and pack for that. And on top of that, I'm in Summer School and the courses I'm taking are super intense. Which means, this episode isn't edited or anything. Doesn't even have theme music and I'm sorry for that. As a matter fact, I can't even guarantee episodes weekly from here on out until the courses are over because the work load is just a lot. But I'll do my best! Anyways, enough of real life stuff. This episode is full of random stuff but still enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment