Friday, June 19, 2015

No New Episode Today!

Sorry! No new episode today. I am on vacation and actually didn't bring my laptop to edit or upload anything! I know, it's sounds really irresponsible. BUT let me explain you a thing. I am here in Notrthern California for (drum roll) Wizard World Sacramento!!! Yay! The last con I went to was in Lodi and I went as the Black Canary. Well, this time I'm going as a zombie. Which kind of bothers me because I'd rather be a superhero BUT, I can deal because I also love fx makeup. What does this rambling have to do with me not bringing my laptop? Well, For starters I had to bring two extra duffle bags to fit both costumes! ( I  brought my Canary costume as well as a zombie getup) PLUS a ginormous bin of fx makeup and then my usual duffle bag with normal human being  attire. So that's a total of 3 duffle bags and a bin of makeup! Oh and my purse (it's huge) which had all my usual toiletries in it. To stuff all my crap plus whatever bags my grandpa brought, in the backseat would be hard. But to stuff all of that in there with his dog too! I couldn't leave poor Rico stuffed in the back! So I made a decision not bring it the laptop. (it's a big laptop just by itself, with the case on it plus the charger, it's a moving desktop) So instead, tomorrow evening I will post all the cool pics plus a posting to give all the details! But sadly, no audio.

Talk to ya lovely folks tomorrow.

-Aubreana ( Bree)

No comments:

Post a Comment