Saturday, June 6, 2015

Episode # 9

Hey All! So In today's episode I talk about this new movie starring Eddie Redmayne, written by J.K. Rowling in her screenwriting debut and to find out what movie i'm talking about I recommend listening in. Also, I discuss Captain America:Civil War, Aquaman, A Tangled tv series, Fantasia live action movie, AND ABC Family's upcoming series; Shadowhunters!! Listen, Laugh and Geek Out in today's episode! Also I apologize for screwing up so many names. I even messed up J.K. Rowling!! UGH! My game was so off today!




Instead of giving you guys a link I just thought i'd make it easier for you guys to view Haley Atwells funny twitter pictures, here! Okay don't these pictures make you wish you were on set?!I'm only posting three but check out her twitter page for all of them! And if you don't have a twitter...good news you don't need one to stalk celebrities!

No comments:

Post a Comment