Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Episode #19

Hey, everybody! Marlena, here! In this episode I talk about the big news that was revealed at Disney's #D23 Expo this past Saturday! Here about it all in Episode #19. Also, because I'm such a dunce, I totally forgot to mention Disney's new expansion pack with Bitmoji! The app, Bitmoji helps you to create yourself as an avatar and now you can create yourself as your favorite Disney character! Check it out HERE! Also, I have the photos  and links that I mentioned as well!

(DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER FOR MORE PICTURES FROM D23!)


Civil War D23 Video Footage Description HERE  
ONCE UPON A TIME OPENING SCENE HERE

Diego Luna Biggs Darklighter

Cast of Star Wars: Rogue One

Drew Struzan's poster for Star Wars: The Force Awakens

First official poster of Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Artist: Drew Struzan)

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OUR INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER FOR MORE PICTURES FROM D23!

No comments:

Post a Comment