Friday, August 7, 2015

Episode 16 (Weeee'ree Baaaaaack!)

Heya! Join me, Bree in this weeks new episode! Yes, I am freshly back from hiatus! So excuse my many slip ups and tongue twisted words. I apologize in advance for those. Marlena however, is still tying up some lose ends * cue ominous music * So she will join in when her mission...err, stuff is done.

Anyways, what's that Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, movie about? What's up with that X-Men live action TV series rumor? And Barbara Gordon in Batman Vs. Superman? Is Channing still Gambit? When will we see Spidey? Any new info on Jessica Jones? And for the love of god, someone tell me why Anderson is lowering the IQ of everyone in Star Wars: Rogue One?!

Listen in and find the answer to all of your questions.





Here are those Batman Vs. Superman Pictures I mention. Or check them out on empireonline




Also, Here's that Deadpool Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment