Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Episode #17

I have returned! In this episode, I respond to Bree's last episode as well as talk about new Marvel and Star Wars: The Force Awakens and recap a little bit about StocktonCon!
Update: Here's an article on what happened with the new Star Wars Pop! Funko Leaks that were released. If you're interested and want to know what happened, click HERE



Stuff I mentioned in the episode!

South Korea TV Spot of Star Wars: The Force Awakens (The first scene is what I talked about)


Here's an article on the rumored "sides" list for Captain America 3: Civil War. Click HERE, if you dare!


Short (and crappy, thank the guy sitting in front of me) Video of William Salyers (voice of Rigby on Regular Show) and Bob Bergen (current voice of Porky the Pig) having a conversation as their characters!


Some pics from Stockton Con
(My sister  (on the left) and her friend taking a pic with a Star-Lord Storm Trooper



  Some cool pins of some of the coolest Ladies of Marvel, created by  my my absolute favorite artist at the con, Irene Flores!


(Some merch I bought/won!)


(BAYMAX)

No comments:

Post a Comment